Friday, January 21, 2011

Some things I'm doing

I'm working for a really great organization now called the Ruth Institute, which is an educational project for the National Organization for Marriage. Aside from the fact that this is my dream job, I get to spend time creating and helping students create films that answer the question "Can love last a lifetime?".

This is some of what has resulted. I love it. Please vote on the videos you like best.

I love the video of the 94(!) year-old couple. If you know anyone (18-30) that would be willing to make a short film around this issue, please let me know. The contest ends in 10 days and cash prizes will be rewarded for 1st ($2000) 2nd ($1500) and 3rd ($1000) place. Considering there's only about 10 entries...you have a pretty good chance.

Next, I LOVE this site. I love creating cultural artifacts that support marriage. I think that's part of the way we will make progress in cultural change; by creating things. Especially media and art. They are powerful.


And I love this graphic representation of the report on marriage in America today. Take a look.

Marriage in America

No comments:

Post a Comment